Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Best Wishes

Hello there!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

When I saw the inspiration photo at The Shabby Tea Room this week, I knew I had to play along!!!


I also knew I wanted to use some Paper Sweeties Stamps...

The sentiment is from Best Wishes, the banner is from Pennant Party, and the bird and bird houseare from Sending Springtime.

All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the white cardstock. I used Hero Arts soft brown shadow ink to distress all the edges. Black ink is also Hero Arts. The button and ribbon are from The Ribbon Reel. The pearls and burlap ( for leaves) are from Michaels.

I used some Copic Markers to color in the roof, BG13, R29 and E50. I stitched the sides of the bird house after paper piecing them together.

I am also adding this to the Mixy matchy Style Challenge!


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle





8 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Adorable and great mix of patterns

Debbie said...

Oh Michelle, this is so darling! I adore the papers and the sweet way you showcased your Paper Sweeties stamps -- precious! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so very sweet!! I love the vintage feel to this ... perfect for the challenge I would say

Rosemary said...

oh my... how CUTE, michelle! love that sweet little birdhouse!

Robin K. said...

This is sooooo cute Michelle! I love this mix of pp's and colors!!! You are so good at the "mixy matchy" style! Hope you're seeing some sun:). We are having pop up thunderstorms every day here:(.

Helen F. said...

Too darn adorable, Michelle. Love the pretty color mix, sweet bird and bird house :)

Tracey said...

Love the Home spun look.....the stitching looks fabulous. Beautiful Michelle:) Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room !

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)