Monday, June 24, 2013

What I Love Most....

Good morning to you!

It is going to be a hot and humid today here in NY. I wish my mother's pool was ready. I guess that means I'll catch up on laundry. :(

I created a card yesterday for the new muse at CASE Study, Lisa Spangler.


Great design and cool colors!
 
The cardstock and cozy home stamp are from Papertrey Ink.  The doily border stamp and lake house ink are from WPlus 9. The sentiment stamp is Sending Springtime from Paper Sweeties. Corner punch is Fiskars.

I stamped the image and sentiment with Hero Arts cup o' joe shadow ink.  Than colored the image with Copic Markers in E50, E51, E53, and BG10. I also used American Crafts marker in mustard. The tiny rose buds are Recollections. The ribbon and cord are from Michaels. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye.

Still trying to adjust the color and light for the pictures using LightRoom...not quite there yet.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle


10 comments:

Lisa said...

It's been hot and humid here too, blah!! LOVE this pretty card Michelle. The stamped lace and lush ribbon are divine and I always enjoy this PTI image!!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just adore this color palette, and your lace stamping and the beautifully embellished bow are stunning!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card for CASE Study Michelle!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Such a wonderful card (winner to me)!! Love it so..

Maria said...

Whew! It's hot and humid here too and we need rain! Your card is so lovely Michelle! Love the soft colors and stamped image! And, stunning pop of color with yellow ribbon and pretty flowers!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! :)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Michelle ... it's sunny here but not that hot!

Andrea Ewen said...

So pretty, Michelle...I am in love with that yellow ribbon...it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

Shanna Shands said...

My fave is the second card. Great job!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous take on the case study card, michelle! love the way you paired the bright yellow and aqua with the pale colors of the image!