Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Love Most....

Good morning!!

It's the last day of the Paper Sweeties release...Rewind Day...where we get to share a previous stamp set!!!

I decided to use 'Sending Springtime' from the May Release and 'Live.Laugh.Love' from the June Release.

All pattern papers are from Fancy Pants Designs 6x6 Paper Pad. The cardstock and kraft cs are Papertrey Ink. The wood house is from Recollections. I embellished it with glitter from Martha Stewart. The border punch is also Martha Stewart. The feathers, ribbon and crochet trim are from Michaels. The leaf die is Spellbinders.  The cherry blossom flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts, the small rose buds are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hope to see you at the Blog!!!

Michelle


5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my I have to get those papers! What a stunning card this is ... I adore the neutral tones and the bow gives it a WOW factor!

Lisa said...

The pop of color is beautiful Michelle! This is one fabulous card!!

Charlene said...

So beautiful Michelle! I love the papers and house, cute!

Maria said...

Another fabulous creation here, Michelle! That paper is just too sweet and beautiful! Great addition with the house and super lovely ribbon treatment!

Rosemary said...

another gorgeous card, michelle! I love the pop of color that the ribbon provides