Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thanks... and an apology

Hey there bloggers!

I want to share with you the card I created using the colors from Dynamic Duos....


The white cardstock, sentiment and string stamps are from Papertrey Ink. The lantern stamps are from Hero Arts. I used black ink from Hero Arts. I colored the lanters with Copic Markers R29 and V15. The twine is from The Twinery. The gems are from Recollections.




Thanks for peeking!


I also want to send a HUGE APOLOGY to all my blog friends who graciously stop by and leave me some love...I have not been so kind! I'm so, so sorry! I still have not mastered design teams, blogging, commenting and life ....it's been crazy hectic lately!
Lisa, Tracey, Rosemary, Ros, Robin and Maria  thank you and know that I am thinking of you!!!


Michelle

10 comments:

Maria said...

Awww...Michelle! I know that life can be hectic at times! And, it is very understandable that you have three children, several design teams, and life in general that take your attention! So, no need to apologize. I just very much enjoy seeing your wonderful creations! You take good care, hugs! Oops, I need to comment on your sweet colorful card! Love those lanterns and great use of the twine...just darling!!!

Rosemary said...

I agree completely with what Maria said, Michelle! Love the clean and crisp look of today's card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!! :)

Lisa said...

Michelle,Michelle, Michelle don't you worry one little bit! Your profile says it all, you're a wife and mommy!!! That ALWAYS comes first. I love to stop by for a visit, see your pretty pretty cards and say hello! You visit when you can and don't think a thing about it {{{HUGS}}}!!!!!

Lisa said...

Ooops forgot to tell you how cute this card is LOL!!! Love the sweet paper lanterns with the little twine tails!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle life does get crazy hectic, um all the time? Never worry my friend. What you need to remember is that this is a hobby and real life has to be first and foremost. Your card this week is so awesome. I love those fussy cut lanterns that are so perfectly coloured. ~hugs

Kara Lynne said...

My goodness do I get it! I love blogging to share papercrafting, but it's hard to find a balance. This is a great card, perfect sentiment for it.

Michelle said...

Michelle, this card is gorgeous! I love the way you've used the twine. :-) I know exactly what you mean about trying to managing everything at once - life gets busy!

Ros Crawford said...

It's amazing just how long it takes to comment and travel around ... I know how tough it can be ... no worries Michelle ..
This is another fabulous card and perfect for that challenge ... Love the stamp!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done! Great job with the color combo.