Monday, July 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sketch #9

Good morning to you!
I hope you are ready to start the month off with a great sketch from the
 
 
 
Here is what I created...
 
I really needed some fun gift bags! So I had some plain white paper bags( from Michaels) and decided to dress them up with some awesome Paper Sweeties Stamps!!!

I used Pennant Party to create the layered banner and lots of pattern papers from My Mind's Eye!The black ink is Hero Arts.

I stamped the little flags using two sentiments from Little Wishes and more paper from My Mind's Eye! The turquoise sequins are from Michaels.  Tie on some tulle and your good to go!

Also linking this up with Mixy Matchy Challenge!

Thanks for peeking!
Come stop by the Blog.....
Hope you can play along!


Michelle


 

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful ... Love the papers ad those sweet banners

Lisa said...

The banners, the balloons, the polka dot letters...love this Michelle!!!

Robin K. said...

I adore this Michelle!! The pennant banners are so sweet! And the sequins and tulle are such wonderful touches!

Rosemary said...

super cute, michelle! love the little banners!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great mix of patterns and colors, Michelle, and I just love how you've popped up those little banners!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet Michelle! I love the soft color palette and the gorgeous papers! A lovely approach to the sketch!

Kerry said...

Such pretty colors and I love the bit of whimsy the banner and hot air balloons give. Great bag!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)