Monday, June 10, 2013

One-of-a-kind

Hey there!

Tonight I am squeezing in a two-for-one card...two challenges in one card!

The theme at City Crafter Challenge Blog is "Pride & Prejudice"

 
and Fusion Card Challenge where I am combining both photo and sketch...
 
Here is what I created,

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is also from PTI. The wood pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The the black pattern paper is from Teresa Collins. The silhouette stamps are from Kaiser Craft.

I used Spellbinders dies to cut the squares than inked the edges with pumice stone distress ink. The black ink is Hero Arts. The clear gem flourish is Recollections. I added some embossed dots with my scor-bug.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




12 comments:

Juls said...

this is simply stunning!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

GASP!!! This is BEAUTIFUL Michelle, I love those silhouette stamps and your pretty rhinestone flourishes! Very well done ;)

Kara Lynne said...

That just knocks my socks off, and I'm wearing shoes! Your balance and blend of details is so gorgeous and fabulous for both challenges.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and elegant, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love the design,It is one of a kind!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Just like Kirsty said: it's so elegant. Love it! Thank you for joining us at CCCB. Hugs and happy day ~ Wendy

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful!! I love what you did and so very classy! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Michelle!!! thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Deepti said...

This is soooo gorgeous :) love how elegant and girly it is :) love the blings

Rosemary said...

your card is so elegant, michelle!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Amazing !

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Very pretty silhouettes with surrounding gems...great job! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!