Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Miss you

Hello again!

I want to share a quick post with you tonight.
Fusion Card Challenge...
All I could think of were ribbons...or cutting up my husbands tie!

I used an assortment of ribbons: the top pink and white ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel, the other ribbons are from Michaels. The dies are Spellbinders. The cardstock and sentiment stamp are Papertrey Ink. I scattered some gems from Recollections.


Wow, how bad is the lighting for my cards!!? Too much pink in the background! I don't know how to adjust that. I was playing around with the exposure, tint, temperature and blah, blah, blah!!! I still need alot of practice.

Anyway, thanks for peeking!

Michelle


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle I think this is just perfect!! The patterns in the frame, the placement of your sentiment, I see a winner!! Thanks so much for the special visit to my blog tonight! You're a real sweetheart ;)

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS card Michelle - LOVE it! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous take on the challenge ... such a clever way to use your ribbon

Kara Lynne said...

Love how you framed the ribbon. Beautiful card!

Charlene said...

This is so so wonderful!!!!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Great take on the fusion challenge!

Melissa said...

Michelle, this is fantastic! Love how your framed all those pretty ribbons together! Such a great way to add interest!!! :)

~amy~ said...

Oooh...I love it! thanks for playing with us at Fusion!