Sunday, June 23, 2013

Inspire

Hello there!

School is out and soccer/baseball season is over....hip hip HOORAY!!!!

Finally time to breath!

Tonight I am sharing with you the new challenge over at
The Ribbon Reel

How beautiful is this?  For this challenge we ask that you create a card / project inspired by the photo and include FLOWERS, RIBBON & LACE.
I bet you can't wait to play along!
Here is what I created...

Here are the goodies I used from The Ribbon Reel :
Cream Hybrid Tea Rose
Turquoise Center Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon
Turquoise Satin Ribbon
Pale Pink Scallop Lace Crochet Trim

The yellow floral and pink trellis pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The blue diamond pattern paper is from Teresa Collins. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The frame stamp and sentiment stamp are from Paper Sweeties, love and beautiful! I used black ink and soft sand shadow ink from Hero Arts. The blue gems are from Recollections.

I am entering this card into The Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge at Moxie Fab!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle






8 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle you've captured those pretty vintage tins perfectly!! I'm swooning over the floral paper. Fabulous job with this one!!!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love your paper,awesome!!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle... you have really captured the look of the vintage tins!

Ros Crawford said...

You couldn't have captured that shot more perfectly than with your beautiful card ... Absolutely fabulous!

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle, I love that big bloom, and those fab papers!

Shanna Shands said...

I want those tins... You did a great job using them for inspiration!

~Tammy~ said...

So so sweet! Lovely take on the inspiration photo!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)