Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hey there!

I'm just linking up with the Monday Mood Board for WPlus 9...

Love these beautiful summer colors!!!

All stamps and dies are WPlus 9. The cardstock, buttons and twine are Papertrey Ink. The doily is from Michaels.

The glitter cardstock is Recollections. I used black ink, soft blossom and soft yellow shadow ink  from Hero Arts. Khaki green ink is Color Box. Corner punch is Fiskars.



I also made a little tag for my neice that I want to link up with Moxie Fabs the mixy-matchy style challenge...

I am attaching this tag to a gift for her. All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink. I used a Sizzix die to cut the owl. The letter A is from Michaels. I added some faux stitching with a black Copic Marker. The eyelet is making memeories. The cord is from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

SWOON!!! I love every detail Michelle and those berries are so cute! What a sweet little tag, love the owl and your neice will too!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle, that owl is so cute. You won the contest so everyone else should not even try! ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

So deliciously sweet, Michelle! I so need to get out my strawberry stamps again. Thanks for inspiring me! I totally adore that little, glitter strip and your random, button bits, and that little owl tag is ADORABLE! Yum!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh these are beautiful!! The owl is adorable!! and your card is just so very pretty!

maria f. said...

What a great take on the Mood Board.

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Love your Sweet Birthday Wishes--fabulous card! And your owl is adorable!

Chris L.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)