Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello

Good morning!

It's a new month and a new challenge over at Paper Sweeties Blog...

Here is the sketch to follow...
and here is what I created...
I decided to use the very popular stamp set Fancy Monograms!!! I inked the letters up with black ink from Hero Arts. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I scored my lilac cardstock with my scor-pal and scor bug. Corner punch is Fiskars and border punch is Martha Stewart.

All these lovely embellishments are from Michaels: irridescent leaf, lilac blooms, white satin ribbon, cord, and sequins. The brad is Making Memories and the leaf stick pin is Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you come by the Blog and play along!

See ya there!

Michelle



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is DIVINE! Love the cluster of pretty what nots and the way you've used the sketch! Have a super weekend ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful ... I love the perfect embellishments and the Hello stamp!

Maria said...

Very elegant and beautiful, Michelle! I especially noticed the cluster of flowers, lovely leaf, and sequins...so pretty!

~Tammy~ said...

So pretty! I love your flower clusters in your ribbon! Pretty stick pin too! :-)))