Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happily Ever After

Hello there, fellow crafters!

I'm popping in to show you this weeks challenge over at The Ribbon Reel...

This lovely inspiration photo is to us by Zuzana, and she ask that we create a card or project using the colors in the photo and include pearls, ribbon, lace/twine.

Here is my card...
I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The labels die is Spellbinders. The sentiment and flourish stamps are from Paper Sweeties. I used black ink and soft sand shadow ink from Hero Arts. I added some pearls from Recollections.
This yummy cluster of embellishments are from The Ribbon Reel:

Thanks for peeking!
Come play along for a chance to win
 
 
Michelle

8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful array of goodies from The Ribbon Reel. You placed them all together so beautifully. Lovely card!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card ... I love those papers together and your pretty arrangement of pearls and flowers

Lisa said...

What a dreamy and romantic card Michelle, very very pretty!!

Helen Berry said...

wow, Michelle this is so gorgeous. I adore that pretty frame and the way you arranged the ribbon and flowers - Love it!!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely interpretation of the inspiration photo, michelle!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Michelle! Those trims are perfectly scrumptious, and your floral background is a perfect bit from the inspiration pic!

Gayle Wheeler said...

Wow. This card is beautiful! I love everything about it, from the floral background to the pretty cluster of flowers and embellishments. Stunning!!

Maria said...

Just a stunning beauty! The floral background is so pretty as is the ribbon treatment with flowers and pins! And, of course, a beautiful label with pearls!