Sunday, June 2, 2013

Celebrate Your Anniversary

Helloooooo!!!!

I am so happy to show you some of the new stamp sets that will be released this week at Paper Sweeties...  Release Week Day 1!!!!

Debbie has created some of the most beautiful wedding/ anniversary inspired stamps!!! I am using the stamp set called 'LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.'  Isn't the silhouette dreamy!!!
I used pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Decorative  dies are from Spellbinders. The leaf dies are from Die-Namics.  I used black ink from Hero Arts. The ribbon and cord are from Michaels. The gems, pearls and tiny rose buds are Recollections. The lace is from Flourishes. The ivory cherry blossom is from The Ribbon Reel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you stop by the Blog and check out what the DT has created!!!

Michelle
 



9 comments:

Donna from Downunder said...

What a beautiful card you have created. I love the silhouette stamp and the paper you have chosen. Thanks for sharing.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I love the MME paper and your silhouette stamped over looks so whimsical ... I really lovely modern anniversary card

Debbie said...

Gor-jus, Michelle!! I love how you stamped the couple image on top of the patterned paper!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful vintage feel Michelle!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is dreamy and oh SO romantic! I love the soft floral paper in the background and that pretty silhouette stamp! Wonderful card ;)

Maria said...

I agree with Brenda since I feel you achieved a vintage feel with this lovely card! Stamping the image on the patterned paper is so soft and pretty! Super job, Michelle!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the color paper,the stamp is awesome!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the patterned paper. Beautiful!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle!