Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where Flowers Bloom...

Welcome to Day 3 of Release Week at Paper Sweeties....
Hope you are all enjoying the new stamp sets! I wish you would stop by the blog to check out what the talented designers have created!
I used the sets "Fun Shapes", "Sending Springtime", "Live, Love, Grow" and "Abigail"!!!
I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used Copic Markers, black ink from Hero Arts and pumice stone distress ink. The twine is from the twinery.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so very sweet ... you always add just the right amount to your cards and in such a beautiful way ...

Rosemary said...

so sweet, michelle!

Robin K. said...

Super sweet! Love the little banner!

~Tammy~ said...

Abigail is precious here watering her flower. I also love love her outfit!

Maria said...

A very lovely spring scene here you created with Abigail with watering can and flower! Love the little banner and everything against the white background!