Monday, May 13, 2013

...The Most Wonderful Son

Hello there!
Welcome to Day 1 of Release Week for Paper Sweeties May Release!!!
Today I am using the new sets "You Are The Most Wonderful" and "Fun Shapes"!
 
The sweet sentiment and fun stars are from the new sets! I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used Spellbinders dies to cut the labels shapes. The cork is a sticker sheet from Recollections. I used bundled sage distress ink and Hero Arts cup o' joe shadow ink. The strip of burlap and green cord are from a craft store. I tied the cord up like a laso. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.
These two sets are amazing! When they are available for purchase, buy them immediately...before they are on back order!!! You will love them too!

Stop by the Blog to see what the talented design team created!

Hope to see you there!

Michelle



6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful masculine card ... I love the stitching and the burlap ... terrific colours!

Rosemary said...

fantastic masculine card, michelle!!

Lisa said...

Michelle I love the texture on your card and the little lasso is too cute!!

Stella said...

Awe...this is lovely. And a fab masculine card. I also love the little stars and patterned papers you used!

Maria said...

Awww...what a sweet adorable card to highlight the PS stars and sentiment! Love that MME paperm lasso and trims! It's the perfect masculine card! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! Take care, hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I am drooling over this number! What a fabulous masculine card! I love your papers...they compliment your design so well! Love the texture too!