Thursday, May 9, 2013

Texture and a Mood Board

Hello again, Ladies!

I hope you enjoy what I am sharing with you today!

First up, I'm playing along with The Shabby Tea Room... the theme is 'totally textured'!
We are to use the photo for inspiration and include dry embossing and stitching. Here is what I created...
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. The embossing folder is Cuttlebug.
The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties...Beautiful!  I have been using this stamp set alot!!! The labels die is from Spellbinders, the scroll decorative die is from Memory Box. The beautiful cherry blossom flowers are from The Ribbon Reel, ivory and light mocha beige. The tiny white buds are from Recollections. I made the leaves from burlap I purchased at Michaels. The pearls and gems are from Michaels. The pearl pin is dritz, the crystal pin is Maya Road. I used black ink from Hero Arts and pumice stone distress ink.

Next up is for the Monday Mood Board at WPlus 9...
                                        Ooooh, a crafty girls dream!!!! I love these colors!

The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye, cardstock is from PTI. I used the canister set from WPlus 9.

I inked it up with kraft ink from PTI. The labels die is from Spellbinders. The button is also PTI.

The black and white gingham ribbon and twine are from Michaels. The wood heart button and pearls are from Recollections. The crochet trim is from Joanns.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 





9 comments:

Lisa said...

I thought the center panel on your first card was lace!! Wow that turned out SO pretty Michelle, wonderful wonderful card!! Your second one is just darling, love the sweet gingham bow!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh WOW!! I'm drooling over these ... the 'texture' in your first card is amazing!! Fabulous card and the second card has my heart ... just completely adorable!! Those sweet containers look like they are sitting on a shelf ...

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful cards, I agree with Ros, that first one looks just like a lace panel!

Stella said...

Both your cards are gorgeous but the 2nd card is my favorite. Thgat card made me sigh :). Stunning!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card for the tea room challenge this week, Michelle! Love the Paper Sweeties sentiment!!! TFS :)

Tracey said...

Very pretty and so elegant! Great to see you join us again in the Tea Room!

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! Both cards are very gorgeous, Michelle! Love the fabulous embossing on the first card and the PS sentiment!:-) The second card is just darling with those stamps and background! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, hugs!

Rosemary said...

stunning set of cards, michelle!!

Jinny Newlin said...

That first card exudes such elegance, and I adore the country appeal of your second, especially that yummy, black, gingham ribbon! Such a great touch!