Sunday, May 12, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello there,
and Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you are enjoying your special day with family and friends!

It's a new challenge week over at The Ribbon Reel... Debbie is our hostess this week and asks that we create a card or project based on the colors in this photo...
                                                              (Oh my gosh, how cute!!!)
                                                      and also include a bunny and ribbon!

Don't you just love that cluster of yummy embellishments! They are from The Ribbon Reel!  Here is a list: May Arts green silk ribbon
          natural button twine
          cherry blossom flowers in white and pale yellow

I chose a yellow polka dot pattern paper from October Afternoon, Farm Girl. I stitched it to white cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I creted the frame with the same white cardstock and Spellbinders dies.
I added some ivory pearls from Recollections. That adorable bunny and sentiment are from Paper Sweeties, Hippity Hoppity.  I colored him in with some distress markers and Copic markers. I added some flocking to the white parts of the bunnies body to make him fuzzy.

Come stop by The Ribbon Reel Blog and play along!

Michelle

10 comments:

Robin K. said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! The inspiration photo and your card are darling! Love the frame you created with the dies!

~Tammy~ said...

This is soooo sweet Michelle!

Lisa said...

Goodness this is SO CUTE! You know I love the sweet yellow polka dots paper!! Your ribbon with the cluster of flowers is beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your Mpther's Day!

Mary Ann said...

Super sweet card!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Mother's Day to you ... this is such a sweet card ... a perfect take on the photo!

Rosemary said...

aawww... what a sweet card, michelle! love the flowers paired with that yummy bow!

Pauline said...

Adorable card, and I love that bow!

Stella said...

You nailed the challenge and the framed bunnies are a lovely and sweet focal point. Gorgeous bow :)

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! Super gorgeous and sweet! Love the frame around the adorable PS bunny! And, the ribbon treatment is stunning! Love everything about this card...great job!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! This is absolutely precious, Michelle! LOVE that darling bunny; the frame is GORGEOUS; and that yellow polka dot paper is divine!