Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shine Brightly

Good morning to you!
I hope you are enjoying some fine weather...rainy and gloomy here in New York :(

I want to share with you what I created using the colors from Dynamic Duos...

I want to send a big congratulations to the new gang at Dynamic Duos...Congratulations!!!

I received some happy mail the other day and couldn't wait to use the new stamps from My Favorite Things! That's where the sentiment came from. The yellow cherry blossom is from The Ribbon Reel.
The blue cherry blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts, the tiny white rose buds are from Recollections.
The cord is from Michaels.

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. The dies are from Spellbinders and the pearls are Recollections. Yellow ink is from ColorBox.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle





7 comments:

Susie Wittwer said...

Thanks for the congrats you send to us DT members at Dynamic Duos! We appreciate it :)

Beautiful card Michelle! I love the grouping of flowers and twine along the edge of the die cut piece. Perfect placement!
I'm so glad that you played along with us this week at Dynamic Duos and hope to see you next week, too!

Hayley Kew said...

WOW! This is stunning. I love the sentiment and the flower details are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Rosemary said...

love how you used the colors, michelle! another beautiful card!

Lisa said...

So very pretty and frilly Michelle, love it!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is such a beautiful card and so you. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Robin K. said...

Hope the sun comes out for you tomorrow:). We've had rain on and off the past two days here. I really love how you framed the sentiment and this delectable color combo!

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours