Saturday, May 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello there!

Just playing along with the PTI May Blog Hop... I'm sure you are too!

I chose to use the colors from this photo...
Here is what I created...

Most of the supplies I used are from PTI. I used white and summer sunrise cardstock. The impression plate is Linen and Canvas. The labels dies are from Spellbinders. I used black ink and soft leaf ink from Hero Arts.

The stamp sets I used are Leaf prints and Signature Greetings. I used the coordinating dies for leaf prints and felt in harvest gold and simply chartreuse. The button and twineare also PTI. The seam binding is from Paper Sweeties, primrose cookie dough. I scattered some pearls from Recollections.
The pins are my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


20 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love it!

Larissa Heskett said...

Oh WOW!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your Take on the Bouquet Color Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!! =)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle! love those felt leaves!

Greta said...

First card I've seen using this color scheme but one is enough as you've come up with a winner! Love your style!

Debra Miller said...

This is a stunning card, love the layout.

LEG Studios said...

Love your felty goodness, plus the pins, pearls, & ribbon! Great card!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Michelle! I didn't have time to play along, but this is the color group I would have picked!! I love your cluster of leaves and the pretty stick pins. Hope you're enjoying a great holiday weekend ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Jill Norwood said...

This is stunning! I love the felt leaves and embossing!

Ros Crawford said...

So beautiful!! I love the felt leaves and the stamped leaf really adds impact ... wonderful!

craftmates said...

What a beautiful card-Irma

artful-notions said...

Just an all around card perfection! Love those felt leaves most, but the way you used the Spellbinders dies, a must copy! Love the printed leaf under the sentiment too. Packed full of note able ideas.

Maria said...

You created a true beauty here, Michelle! Lovely felt leaves and great use of the dies! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend, hugs!

LINDA M said...

This is really a beautiful card. I love the white on white die cuts. Your embellishments are really lovely.

Darnell J Knauss said...

WOWZA, WOW!! Sometimes that is all I can say when my breath has been taken away. Wow, Michelle, Wow!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful - love the embellishment cluster!

Kara Lynne said...

This is so beautiful! I love the white on the deep yellow.

bjmartin said...

I love your flower embellishment with all the details!

jintyoo7 said...

Stunning card, love the corsage - and such pretty colours :)