Sunday, May 26, 2013

Make Today Beautiful

Hello bloggers!

I hope you are well and not accompanied by cicadas....yuk! So far, none here!

I am sharing with you the new challenge this week for
The Ribbon Reel
Jeanne is our host this week and asks that we use violets and greens and include ribbon and flowers!

Here is what I created...
Here is a list of supplies I used from The Ribbon Reel:
Twill Stripe Ribbon
Purple Button Twine
Cherry Blossom Flowers

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used Spellbinders dies for the labels. The leaf dies are from Die-Namics. I scattered some gems and pearls from Recollections.

The sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweeties, Make Today Beautiful stamp set. I used black ink from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!

This should be a fun challenge...hope you play along!

Michelle










5 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this card just makes me happy! I love the sweet little flowers and your pretty ribbon. A delightful card ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous colours! Your card is beautiful (as always) I love how you combined those colours

Kara Lynne said...

Those ribbons and flowers are beautiful! I love the double label.

Marybeth said...

Wow , this is gorgeous! I love the way you placed the gems …just enough and in all the right places.

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Michelle! LOVE that priceless sentiment, and your chevron ribbon wraps this beauty up perfectly!