Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello again!

I'm just enjoying some free time and playing along with ColourQ

and Retro Sketches
Here is what I came up with...

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The 'hb' stamp and black ink is from Hero Arts. The flower and leaf dies are from Die-Namics. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye. The gem sticker is from Jolee's. I used a border punch and corner rounder from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




7 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Michelle ! I love your blue flowers and leaves on this pretty card! Great job with the colors!

Kara said...

so pretty!! love the dimensional flower! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

Kara Lynne said...

I agree with Marybeth, the blue is an unexpected and wonderful design element on your card.

Lisa said...

Pretty card Michelle, love the movement your patterns create!

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely and I too love that flower!

Charlene said...

So pretty!! Love that flower and the design!

Mary said...

So pretty! That flower just pops!