Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gratitude

Hello there! Happy Wednesday!

It's the first of the month and that means a new sketch challenge with
Paper Sweeties




And here is what I created...


I used Paper Sweeties stamp sets called Beautiful and I'm Having a Tea Party ! ll cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used Spellbinders dies to cut the circle and scalloped circle. The pearls and tiny white buds are from Recollections. I used Cup O' Joe ink from Hero Arts. Copic markers in R32, E53 and G21. The large peach blooms are from Wild orchid Crafts. The chord is from Joanns.

Thanks for stopping by!

Come stop by the Blog and take a peek at the other creations from the Design Team!
You're in for a real treat!

Michelle

5 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! That background paper is DELISH! And I love that little, floral cluster, especially the tendrils and mix of blossoms! So sweet, Michelle!

Lisa said...

What a dreamy little card Michelle, so soft and romantic!!

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, michelle! you always make the most beautiful and feminine cards!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous and so sweet, Michelle! Love that little vase with flowers...so CUTE! Very pretty paper, die cut and blooms for this beautiful card!

Ros Crawford said...

I always get excited when I see you have posted and I'm never disappointed ... this is lovely!