Tuesday, May 14, 2013

For Your New Nest

Hello again....

It's Day 2 for The Paper Sweeties May Release!!!

I am just having a blast with these new stamps! I created the background using "Fun Shapes" ! I inked it up with several blue hues of Color Box Ink. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The border punch is from Martha Stewart.

This sweet bird, birdhouse, flower and sentiment are from "Sending Springtime"! I used Copic Markers to shade in the images.
I also used embellishments from The Ribbon Reel, seam binding in cameo and iced lime; the blue star button.  The twine is from Joanns. The wood key is from Kaiser Craft.

I hope you stop by the Blog to see the amazing designer creations!

Michelle

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I'm certainly having blast seeing your creations ... this is gorgeous!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Michelle this is so soft and beautiful. I love the colours and the sweet bird in the birdhouse.

Lisa said...

What a darling darling card Michelle! The birdhouse is as cute as can be and I'm in love with the wooden key!!

Nat said...

hi Michelle, love your card and this sweet bird! beautiful!!! :)

Rosemary said...

so pretty, michelle... love that little key/button/bow embellishment!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the background you created. Such a sweet card! I love how you incorporated the key...such the perfect symbolic representation for the sentiment.

Maria said...

Very pretty background with that Fun Shape, Michelle! All the shades of blue are so beautiful! Love the key, bird and bird house...so sweet!