Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Hello there!
I'm just popping in to share with you what I created for the completion of Release Week at
Paper Sweeties. The stamps are now available for purchase!!! Yea!!

This is the day we create something with a past stamp set. For this card I used Make Today Beautiful!
I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye, cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The die is from Die-Namics. The cord is from Michaels. The black gem sticker is from Kaiser Craft. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers to color the image.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


7 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I love your flower pot and the twine bow at the top! Fabulous job with the release!

Ros Crawford said...

Perfectly lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle.

Brenda said...

That's a cutie Michelle! Love how you replicated the polka dots!

Charlene said...

So cute Michelle!!

Robin K. said...

Love the card design Michelle!

Maria said...

Love how you highlighted the flower and leaf in the flower pot! It really stand out and catches your attention! Pretty background and great use of twine, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!