Thursday, April 4, 2013

You Are Amazing

Hello, hello!!!

I hope you are getting ready for the weekend!
I certainly cannot wait!

Today I created a card using the photo inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room

and I am also playing along with City Crafter Challenge Blog...I used all items on my card: Ros:pearls, Kirsty: shimmer spray, Linda:embossing, Char:circle dies!!!

Here is my card...


The papera sre from My Mind's Eye, Moments. Kraft and white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. All dies are Spellbinders. The leaf punch is Fiskars.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. I embossed the white cardstock with PTI's linen embossing plate.









The sentiment is You Are Amazing from Paper Sweeties! The butterfly is from Hero Arts. The big wood leaves are from Kaiser Craft. I added Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Granite. The pearls are Recollections. The tiny white flowers and crochet trim are from Michaels. The blue flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used Hero Arts black ink and Ranger distress ink in stormy sky.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

15 comments:

Елена Сальникова said...

Чудесная открытка! Прекрасный дизайн! Воздушная и лёгкая открытка! очень люблю такие цвета в работе! :)

Sunehra Koshy said...

wow! As always so lovely and so elegant. I found you via the Shabby Tea room and now because of your creations, I've started entering their challenges. Your work is always such an inspiration. Drop by sometime to see my creation for this weeks challenge, would love to hear your thoughts :)
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Great work...

Ros Crawford said...

How I love seeing your creations ... this is so beautiful, elegant and pretty ... I really love it ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Rosemary said...

your attention to detail is absolutely amazing, michelle! another stunning card!

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle! The leaves are a punch...holy cow I thought the were wood!! This just might be my new fav from you...and you know I have many ;)

Maria said...

Ohhh...so very gorgeous, Michelle! I love the different patterned papers! Very pretty elements, also! Such a pretty card...love it!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW How elegant it looks
Cheers
from India
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Rebekah said...

OOOhhh Michele! Such a beautiful card! Your attention to detail is stunning!
Thanks for sharing with us over at TSTR:)

Starr said...

Oh Michelle, just perfect! I love your card, the paper is delicious and the embells are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Tea Room!

Charlene said...

Oh Michelle, this is stunning!!!!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Linda R said...

Oh my gosh.. What a gorgeous card. I just love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I love those leaves~
Fantastic interview Miss Moxie Fab! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty card Michelle! Love that you are able to use 3 requirement items for this challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful colors!