Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sending a Hug

Hello there!

I'm just sharing a quick card I made for Tuesday Trigger, Magical Magnolias...

 

Sigh....my next door neighbor had such a beautiful magnolia tree.  I would stare at the awesome flowers from my kitchen window when I washed the dishes. It shaded most of our driveway. And when the blooms fell, it covered most of our driveway!! (lol) But my neighbor was nice enough to clean the spent blooms and then use our hose to wash away anything left behind and then proceed to water his lawn....love thy neighbor as you would love yourself! I laugh now...but he really is such a nice person! Well, he cut the tree down last year beacause it was dying. I do miss the big beautiful flowers it left behind!

I did have a purpose today...to share what I created...


The white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The border punch is Martha Stewart. The floral stamp and wet cement ink are Hero Arts. The sentiment is from the Paper Sweeties set, You Are Amazing. I sprayed some vintage pink glimmer mist from Tattered Angels. Then added some dots of color with Copic Markers in Y35 and R81. The gems and pearls are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Gorgeous and delicate. Awesome card.

Lisa said...

I read your story to my hubby, we had a good laugh! Your card is beauitful Michelle, so delicate and wispy! The Hero Arts flowers are just beautiufl and I love the way you've colored them. Have a great weekend ;)

Rosemary said...

absolutely GORGEOUS!! love the way you punched the side of the card... fabulous detail!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Michelle, you do gorgeous so well.

Karen D said...

This is such a delicate and elegant card. Beautiful.

Maria said...

Just so gorgeous, sweet, and feminine! A style you do so well, Michelle! It's so inspiring and lovely! Thank you for your sweet and kind comments on my blog! Take care, hugs!

linda said...

this is gorgeous! i love the punched edge, the delicate flowers and the pink spray.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Angela said...

Simply beautiful, Michelle!

Ros Crawford said...

You created a really soft delicate look here that I love ... that touch of spray just adds to the beauty of your card ...