Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release...

Good morning to you!!!

I'm soooo excited to share with you the Paper Sweeties April Release....


Debbie has designed some really sweet and fun stamp sets this month!  So on with day one....

I dressed "Abigail" up in a rain jacket, rain boots and rain bonet from the set " Spring Is Here"!!!!
The sentiment 'Showered with Love' is from the same set.
I used Copic Markers in Y02, R29, E50, R81 and E23 to shade Abigail and her rain set!!

Then I added glossy accents to give it all a slick look! Aren't those heart pockets sweet! All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye...even Abigail's plaid shirt! The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The dies are all Spellbinder's. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The ribbon is from Michaels. The bakers twine is from The Twinery. The white rose bud is recollections.

Come stop by the Blog and take a peek at what the design team created!!!

Hope to see you there!

Michelle

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I love the glossy accents effect!! Michelle you really did an amazing job here ... terrific!

Lisa said...

Oh good grief how CUTE! I love her little rain slicker Michelle! The glossy accents were a great idea and the red accents are perfect. Very sweet card ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Precious as can be Michelle!

Jean Bullock said...

Great background paper! Love how you colored her and made her yellow slicker glossy - like a real slicker. Very cute.

Maria said...

Ohhh my! Love her little rain outfit, Michelle! Such detail with glossy accents, twine and flower on her hat. Just too CUTE! A very lovely sweet card!