Thursday, April 18, 2013

No matter the weather....

Hello!!

How are you today?
Hope all is well!

I'm stopping by to share with you what I created using the mood board at W Plus 9...
Isn't this lovely?!
 
 
I just received some new stamps from W Plus 9 and couldn't wait to play along. For this car I am using 'Pretty Patches Umbrella' stamps and die.
 
The plaid pattern paper is from Authentique. I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut a window. The white cardstock for my base is from Papertrey Ink. I used a corner punch from Fiskars.

The black ink is from Hero Arts, olive pastel and warm red inks are Color Box chalk inks. I created the flower using Spellbinders dies and cardstock from PTI. The burlap and pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle


 

10 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Michelle! I really adore that plaid background and your off-centered, cut-out frame! What a great way to show off these new goodies! And thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love on the Wplus9 Design Blog! It means so much to me! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Well this is as sweet as can be Michelle! Love the cute little umbrella!

Ros Crawford said...

That inspiration board is indeed beautiful and your interpretation is equally beautiful ... love the umbrella!

Cath said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Michelle! I love it! :)

Charlene said...

So cute Michelle! I love the plaid!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love it, that umbrella is so cute!

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, so sweet and pretty, Michelle! Love the background, the cute umbrella and the flower! Hugs

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on the mood board, michelle... love that sweet little umbrella!

Jeanne J said...

So sweet Michelle! That bitty umbrella and that gorgeous rose make me happy!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE this FUN take on the challenge!! Such a Neat card!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)