Sunday, April 14, 2013

Make Today Beautiful

Hello!!!




It's Day Two of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!! I know you are just going to LOVE this new set!!!

The new set is called "Make Today Beautiful"!!!! How cute are these polka dot flowers and leaves...and so easy to trim! I love the fancy sentiment, too!! I stamped on white cardstock from Papertrey Ink and colored them in with Copic Markers in G24, B21, R81 and Y21. Then I added buttons....oh so cute! The buttons and other cardstock are also from PTI.

All dies are from Spellbinder's. The embossing folder is Cuttlebug. The blue crystal flourish is from Zva Creative. The pink pearls are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by ....I know you have been visiting me often!
Thank you!

Come stop by the Paper Sweeties blog and give the design team some love!


Michelle



5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm in love!!! Oh my those flowers and leaves are the sweetest Michelle, a delightful card!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So dreamy Michelle.

Jean Bullock said...

Darling card! Love the flowers with the button centers. Well done!

Rosemary said...

another gorgeous card, michelle! the flowers are so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I love the flowers and the bling is just stunning ... Gorgeous design Michelle