Friday, April 12, 2013

Hap-bee Bearthday!

Hello all!

I hope you are enjoying some warm, dry weather today! It's very wet and chilly here in New York.
My daughter has soccer practice practice today and I hope they cancell it! She already has a sore throat and has three games to play this weekend. My poor baby...lot's of tea will be needed!

I want to thank you for stopping by the Moxie Fab World and leaving me such sweet comments while I was moxie fabber of the week! So exciting!!!

So anyway,
I'm playing along with a few challenges...
I used the colors from Colour Q
I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches
and the theme from City Crafter Challenge Blog, "happy birthday"


All cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The honeycomb embossing folder is Darice...what a score, I bought it on sale at AC Moore for $1.99!!!  The bear stamp and sentiment are from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I used Copic Markers in C1, N3, R81, Y35, E50 and E53. The bee stamp is from PTI. Buttons are also PTI. I added some glitter to the wings on the bear. The gems are Recollections. The cord is from AC Moore.

                                         













Thanks for visiting me today!

Michelle


11 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet sweet card Michelle! The embossed background is perfect with this cute image! I didn't know you were The Moxie fabber of the week, BIG congrats!!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I love that embossing ... what a great deal you got with that! Thanks so much for sharing in our celebrations at CCCB ... I hope your daughter feels better soon

Charlene said...

It's 86 in my corner of the world today! Last weekend it was raining and they still made my grandaughters play scoccer :-)

I love your card, hes adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing in our Birthday celebration this week at CCCB :-)

Patrice said...

Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle, this is so sweet. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Rosemary said...

What an adorable card, Michelle! The little bear is too cute! Great take on all the challenges!

Jean Bullock said...

This is darling. I love the embossing in the background, the delicate coloring and the layers were very well done. Great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute Michelle. Love every cute detail. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a fabulous card, such cute image.
Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Linda R said...

I just adore your card. It couldn't be any sweeter.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Michelle! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy