Friday, April 26, 2013

Celebrate

Hello bloggers!

TGIF...yeah!  We are having beautiful weather, too!

I love the picture this week for Tuesday Trigger .....

...oooohh, how yummy!!!
 
So here is my take,
 

The wood panel pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweeties, Beautiful. The square dies and flower die is Spellbinders. The tag punch is Fiskars. I used cup o' joe ink from Hero Arts. The crochet trim is Melissa Frances. The pink seam binding is from Etsy. The pearls and twine are from Michaels. The black gala glitz is from Barbara Trombley.

Thanks for stopping by!

See you soon!

Michelle



16 comments:

Lisa said...

SHAZAM!!! WOW Michelle this...is...STELLAR!!! A winner FOR SURE. My goodness girl are there no ends to your talents. I could ramble on for ever about all that I love here. So I'll just leave it with the fact that I simply adore it ;)

Bridget said...

Absolutely LOVE this - the contrast between the lace and the rustic washed wood is fabulous! You really nailed the inspiration photo!

Lin said...

Love your take on the Trigger, Michelle! I think I see a winner here!

artful-notions said...

Those pink blossoms are right on! Love the centers. Beautiful card.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty!!!

Rosemary said...

your take on the trigger photo is just beautiful, michelle! love the scattering of flowers and pearls!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! I love this ... then again I love all your cards ... Such a great take on the photo ... wonderful papers and design ... enjoy your weekend and your warm weather ... we are expecting freezing again tonight!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this, such a perfect take on the TT. This looks like a winner to me!
Thank you for your kind words on the MFabber of the week comments. I truly appreciate them!

Maria said...

Wow! Love the wood background and how you highlighted those sweet flowers! Perfect trim and tag, too! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Karen D said...

Wonderful!
I love the wood grain background.

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful. I love the woodgrain with the lace and pink.

Charlene said...

Gorgeous take on the trigger!!

cwooding said...

Lovely card. O like the background.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fabulous take on the Trigger! LOVE the woodgrain background to bits!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I agree with the other comments - definitely a winner! I just love the softness of the lace against to woodgrain too!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)