Monday, April 15, 2013

Celebrate

Hello again!!!

Thanks for coming back....

It's day three of the Paper Sweeties  release!!! How do you like the new sets so far?!

Here is what I am displaing today...

This new set is called "Beautiful"! It comes with two wonderful frame stamps and seven totally awesome sentiments!

 
I kept the embellishments simple to showcase the beauty of the stamps! The stars are from Heidi Swapp. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The burlap is from Michaels. The pin is Dritz. I used black ink from Hero Arts, sky blue ink from Color Box, and scattered straw distress ink from Ranger. I scattered some pearls from Recollections. The corner punch is Fiskars.
 
 
Thanks for peeking!
 
Come stop by the Blog....and see what the design team has created for you!
 
 
Michelle

8 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute Michelle! I love the CAS !

Ros Crawford said...

I wish I could achieve a CAS like this ... absolutely lovely Michelle!

Lisa said...

Fresh and clean Michelle! These new frames are cute!

Maria said...

Yes, what Ros said above...hehehe! Oh, you do CAS so well by making it so pretty! Love all the elements against the white background! Very pretty flowers with burlap leaves! Those shining stars are fabulous! The labels are awesome, don't you think?:-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Really LOVE the simplicity of this beauty, Michelle! So pretty, and such a beautiful palette, too!

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful card. I am really enjoying the hop.

Nat said...

so beautiful!!!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!