Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Canvas Goodie Bag

Hello my friends! I'm so glad you are here...

It's Day Four...the final day for The Paper Sweeties release...sigh...

But, the stamps are available for purchase !!!!!

  I made the canvas bag using two 12x12 canvas sheets from Recollections.  The bag measures approximately 5x7 inches. I also made some white chocolate dipped pretzel rods with spinkles ( they are inside the bag)!!!
I used the seniment, rainbow and cloud from "Rainbows and Roses"! I colored the rainbow and flowers with Copic Marker R81. The leaves with Copic G21 and the cloud with Copic C1. I added glitter to the rainbow. LOVE IT!! The buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The crochet trims are Melissa Frances.
I created the tag using pattern papers from My Mind's Eye and Spellbinder's dies. That beautiful crochet flower is from my mom...thanks Mom!! I stamped the center of the tag with a sentiment from the set called "Beautiful". I used black ink from Hero Arts. The pearls are Recollections. The pink cord is from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed this post!

Michelle

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is the dreamiest little bag Michelle! I love the soft stamped image and fun sentiment. Very sweet ;)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous bag and tag set, michelle! always love seeing what you create!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful!! This is a treasure ...