Monday, April 15, 2013

A Little Something....Be Bold!

Hi there ladies!
How's it going?

I just want to send some prayers to the city of Boston...you are in my thoughts!

I have some cards for a few challenges to share with you...

Dynamic Duos
 

I just received these new stamps from W Plus 9....quilt prints and fresh baked...I'm in love!!! The cardstock and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The black ink is Hero Arts, sky blue and tangerine inks are from Color Box. Corner punch is Fiskars.

Next card is for Retro Sketches


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I created the flowers using Spellbinder's dies.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I trimmed the leaves from burlap I purchased at Michaels. The flower center was left over from another fabric flower. The 'Be Bold' sticker is from Creative Imaginations. I added some zig-zag stitches and some scattered pearls from Recollections.


Thanks for stoppingby!

Michelle



 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle these are BOTH outstanding! What a fun pattern on the first one, it's just perfect for DD. Your pretty paper bloom looks so pretty on the embossed banner. And I love the wee bit of zig zag stitching!!

Beverley said...

Stunning cards, love the brightness of the first and the softness of the second. Hugs Bev x

laughadaisy said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle. ;-) I love the Quilt Prints with the Dynamic Duos colors - such a fun image and pattern! Nice job with these colors. ;-) Thank you so much for joining our Dynamic Duos challenge this week!

Rosemary said...

both cards are amazing, michelle... but that second one really took my breath away... stunning!

Deanna Jean said...

Both of these are great! I love the quilt prints. My sister-in-law makes quilts and this would be perfect for her. I'll have to check out this set. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Jennifer said...

Hi, Michelle! I came to your blog because your second card stood out to me in the gallery at RetroSketches -- there isn't a darn thing not to love about it! Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the burlap leaves! I'm also impressed with your use of white on white -- I can never quite get it to work for me! :)

Your first card is lovely, too! Love the pattern you've stamped on it! :)

Christina Barnes said...

Hi MIchelle, I love the graphic, quilted look of your blue and orange card - absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your cards with us at Dynamic Duos.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle, I love both of your cards. I think I need to get Quilt Prints now. ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE the elegance of the second, and the palette of the first has me written all over it ;)! Yum!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous cards! Your stamping is beautiful and that second card is gorgeous!!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous cards, Michelle! i really love the second one with the beautiful pink flowers and the burlap leaves! Fab work! Hugs