Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sending Warm Easter Wishes

Hello there!
How are you?

I'm just sharing with you this week's challenge from The Ribbon Reel...


Hele is our host and asks us to create a card or project using the colors in the photo and add flowers and ribbon.

 
The beautiful seam binding  ,grosgrain and flower are all from The Ribbon Reel. I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink and Bazzil.The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. Black ink is Hero Arts.
 
 
My sentiment stamp is from the new Paper Sweeties Set Baskets and Bunnies.
 
I used a border punch from Martha Stewart. That sweet chipboard script heart is from Heidi Swapp.The wood butterfly is from Recollections. I embellished it with glitter. The button is PTI. The glitter cardstock is PTI. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the shape. The crochet flower is from my mom!!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Michelle
 

9 comments:

Pauline said...

So pretty michelle, I love that sweet crochet flower, the little chipboard heard and glittery butterfly, just gorgeous!

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the background with the cute heart and the pretty flowers! Funny, but my mom also made me some crocheted flowers! Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so very pretty ... love the crocheted flower and your ribbon ...

Rosemary said...

another beautiful creation, michelle... so perfect for Easter!

Lisa said...

This is wonderful Michelle! Full of pretty layers and the sheet music is a great background. Love the sweet glittery butterfly too ;)

Sue Lelli said...

Michele, wish I had a Mom who could crochet flowers! LOVE your card! LOVE the sheet music, the chipboard heart and the ribbon!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!!

michelle white said...

That is one gorgeous and extremely pretty card! and let me send you my warm Easter wishes as well, perfect this coming Easter. Have fun on crafting :)

hugs xxx Mich

Prasad Kumar said...

Stunning and fabulous card! I've been looking for fresh and diy ideas for Easter 2014 and I came across in this post. So lovely card. Allow me to include this to my pinterest board. Regards.