Saturday, March 30, 2013

Party Time

Hello there!
Happy Easter!

I am hosting this weeks challenge over at The Ribbon Reel ...I have chosen this photo for inspiration...
 
and I ask that you use two pattern papers and one solid paper. Also include twine and ribbon!
 
Here is what I created...
 
The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The solid cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The arrows are from Heidi Swapp.











The very lovely ribbons are from The Ribbon Reel.  Here is seam binding , bakers twine , and  button. The sentiment stamp and banner stamp are from Paper Sweeties, little wishes and pennant party.  Black ink from Hero Arts. Border punch from Fiskars.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you play along!

Michelle
 


 

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

really sweet card, michelle... the little banner is so cute!! hope you had a lovely Easter!

Lisa said...

Well you know you won me over with those happy little polka dots! This is darling Michelle, the banner is just so darn cute and I REALLY like the arrows tied up in your bow! I hope you enjoyed a happy Easter ;)

Maria said...

What a sweet fun card, Michelle! Love that colorful banner! Wonderful arrows, which are so popular right now! Hope you had a great Easter, hugs!