Friday, March 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties March Release

Yeah, it's day three of the Paper Sweeties March Release!!!

Today I created a card using Fancy Monograms and Baskets and Bunnies

I spelled out 'Easter Wishes' using an array of Color Box inks. Than I randomly stamped letters to create the rest of the background. I used Hero Arts soft shadow ink and black ink.  The seam binding , cake crumbs, also from Paper Sweeties.
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a star punch from Fiskars and distressed the edges with ink. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The twine is from The Ribbon Reel. The border punch is Martha Stewart.
I added some straight stitches and scattered some pearls! Come stop by the blog and see what the design team created!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So soft and pretty ... Lovely colours Michelle ... Have a beautiful weekend

~Tammy~ said...

A real beauty and fantastic use of the monogram set!

Debbie said...

So soft and pretty, Michelle!

Lisa said...

Soft and lovely Michelle. Your little bloom and star cluster is scrumptious ;)