Thursday, March 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties March Release

The March Release continues today at Paper Sweeties!!!

It's so much fun to see what the sweeties team creates!!!

Let me share with you what I created....

I used  the Hippity Hoppity stamp set and the Baskets and Bunnies stamp set.

Don't you just love these bunnies!!! They are so sweet!!

I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink, pattern paper from Simple Sories. The black ink is from Hero Arts. I added glitter to the bunnies from Martha Stewart. I colored the carrots in with Copic Markers YR04 and YG17. The flower is Prima. The pink twine is from The Ribbon Reel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Head on over the Paper Sweeties Blog and check the parade of Easter goodies!!!

Have fun!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute Michelle! Your colorful bunnies remind me of the marshmallow ones!!

~Tammy~ said...

Adorable Michelle! Love your colorful bunnies!

Debbie said...

Oh my yummy goodness .. those little Sweeties bunnies look like a box of marshmallow peeps -- so clever, Michelle!!

Rosemary said...

super cute card, michelle... the sparkly bunnies are so sweet!

alexandra s.m. said...

What an adorable card Michelle!
Love the repetition of the glitter bunnies ;-)
TFS~

Ros Crawford said...

Oh these little bunnies are so sweet!! Love the glitter

Maria said...

Love those glittery bunnies...just too CUTE!!!