Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Moxie Fab Challenges...a trio

Hello again!

I love all the challenges going on at Moxie Fab!

There is the Washi Tape Challenge...

The Emphasize the Negative Challenge...

and

The Chevron Challenge...

Well, I created a couple of cards that incorporate these challenges!



This first card is for the chevron challenge.
For the chevron ballons, all supplies are from Papertey Ink: cardstock, balloon stamps and dies, cloud stamps, chevron border dies, and sentiments. I used white embossing powder from Stampendous. Versa mark ink. Black ink from Hero Arts. White gel pen from Signo.




For the butterfly kisses card: the sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, You Are Amazing set. The wood butterflies and washi tape are Recollections. I covered the large butterfly with washi tape. The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye. White cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Scattered gems are Recollections. Corner punch is Fiskars. This card fits both the washi tape and chevron challenge.

Last card...



This card fits all three challenges, chevrons , washi tape and emphasize the negative.  The yellow chevron pattern paper is My mind's Eye. The white cardstock and buttons are Papertrey Ink. The washi tape is Recollections. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used star punch from Fiskars. The silver tinsel is from Michaels.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Glad you came back for a visit!

Michelle

11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

All three are fantatic Michelle, those balloons are so much fun. I will definitely have to CASE that technique.

Lisa said...

What a PRETTY trio of cards Michelle! The balloon card is out of this world cute and the wooden butterflies look so sweet covered in the Washi. Way to go on fitting them into all of the Moxie challenges.

Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome cards!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow! I'm drooling over these cards ... Each one is just fabulous ... my favourite of course is the butterflies ... and I think you are in for more wins with these!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous set of cards, michelle! I love the washi tape on the butterfly!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Maria said...

Love all the cards, Michelle! Each one is so unique and beautiful! I wouldn't be able to choose one for a favorite! Take care, hugs!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Ruby said...

Really pretty cards! Love your chevron balloons :)

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Barb Murphy said...

fabulous cards! i love the balloon card. perfect cas design! the washi/wood butterflies are so pretty against the banners. love this!