Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kindness=Love

Hello all!

I'm just popping in to share a card I made inspired by Julie Ebersole at CASE Study....

Here is what I created...


I used white cardstock and the leaf stamps from Papertrey Ink. The kraft cardstock is from Bazzil. The sentiment stamps is from Paper Sweeties, You Are Amazing. The butterfly stamp is from My Favorite Things Stamps. I used black ink from Hero Arts and evergreen ink from Color box. I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers in V12 and Y23. I added some glitter to the wings.


Thanks for stopping by!

Keep dry...it's raining here in New York.


Michelle



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Great CASE Michelle! Love the sparkle, your card has me longing for spring!!

Ros Crawford said...

So beautiful!! I love your take on Julie's card ... beautiful stamping!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great take on the challenge.

Rosemary said...

what a pretty interpretation of the muse card, michelle... so fresh and spring-like!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful beautiful butterfly Michelle, I just love the colours that you used.

cbuswell said...

Love that butterfly! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Maria said...

Beautiful stamping! Love that pretty glittery butterfly!