Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday

Good morning to you!

Hope you will forgive me...I have quite a bit of posting to do today.  I hope you will come by often to check it out!

I really loved this week's sketch over at Mojo Monday ....
I chose the square...

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The floral pattern paper and black polka dot pattern paper  are K & Company. The green polka dot pattern paper is Authentique.

The flower and leaf dies are from Die-Namics, My Favorite Things Stamps. For the decorative border, I used the negative piece of a Papertrey Ink border die. The sentiment is a Hero Arts clear stamp. I embossed it with white embossing powder.  All gems are from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle.

Lisa said...

Wow Michell you're on a roll! This is such a pretty color combo, fabulous card!

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect take on the sketch ... (I love the sketch) ... And your flower is so pretty!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle!