Friday, March 8, 2013

Butterfly Kisses

Hey there crafters!!!!

How is it going??

All is well here...just dealing with the snow and unplowed roads...hate driving with the kids in that!!!

Anyhow, I have a card to share with you I created using the photot inspiration from
The Shabby Tea Room

Here is my card...











I used cardstock from Bazzill and Papertrey Ink. Pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I made the frame from an old cereal box. I used Spellbinder's postage square die and a Cuttlebug embossing folder, than I painted it white. The sentiment stamps are from Paper Sweeties, You Are Amazing stamp set!
The beautiful baby pink seam binding  and white flowers here and here are from The Ribbon Reel.
The script chipbored star is Heidi Swapp. The butterfly stamps are Kaiser Craft. I used a border punch from Martha Stewart. The twine, gems, white sheer flower( I used as leaves) and buttons are from Michaels. The pink flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts. I used cup o' joe ink from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh WOW Michelle this is simply dreamy! Love all of your pretty little shabby details and the postage die! Matter of fact I have mine out now too for a card I started last night ;) Hope you get plowed out soon ~ be safe !!

Maria said...

What a gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the text background, frame, butterfly and fabulous cluster of flowers! We got lucky with the last snow storm that came through and didn't get any, but went south of us and got my son and in-laws. I'm saying..."Hurry up spring!":-)

Sunehra Koshy said...

Wow this is a WORK OF ART!! You have so PERFECTLY captured the essence of the image... it is so so so magical and almost wistful... the flowers are impeccable, the colors are so so gentle and the lovely PP... superb! Found you via the Shabby Tea Room and very honored to be your newest follower.
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Rosemary said...

totally gorgeous, michelle!! every single detail is absolutely perfect!!

CathyMc said...

Michelle, this card is beautiful. Love the a papers and the butterfly.

Inger said...

Wowww this is totally gorgeous Michelle!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so lovely Michelle ... I love the soft palette and your lovely flowers ... I hope you have a beautiful weekend ... take care in the snow

Tracey said...

Michelle your cards are always so so pretty.......love this one! Thanks for joining us in the tea Room again:))

Debbie said...

Stunning, Michelle ... WOW! I love everything about this oh-so-pretty in pink and white card! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room :)

Brenda said...

This is so soft and beautiful Michelle! Take care in that snow and be safe on the roads.

Anni said...

What a lovely and elegant card!
Anni

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous! So whimsical.