Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baskets and Bunnies

Hello all!

Good morning, too!

I have a card to share with you for this week's new challenge at Scrap-Creations...
Create a card or project with an easter theme...

I used the newest stam sets from Paper Sweeties ... Hippity Hoppity and Baskets and Bunnies!!!
I colored them with Copic Markers in shades E50, E23, R81, R83, Y02, YR02, YG17, BG13, and W3. Black ink is Hero Arts. Die is Spellbinder's.

The cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye, In Bloom. The pearls are Recollections.


Thanks for stopping by!

Come play along and show off your easter projects!

Michelle




4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just as sweet as can be Michelle! Love the soft pinks and grays with the cute bunny!

Debbie said...

Super cute, Michelle! Love Mr. Bunny with his basket of brightly colored Easter eggs - so sweet :)

Rosemary said...

What a sweet Easter card! The bunny is so cute.

Ros Crawford said...

So adorable!! Sorry my comments are late ... my blog list did not tell me that you have posted! Don't know what's going on there