Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You're so special to me

Hello my blog friends!
Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a fun challenge to share with you from Scrap-Creations ... a BINGO challenge.

Choose any three ( vertical, horizontal, diagnal) to create you project.

 I chose the top row, glitter, flowers and ribbon. Here is my card...


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The floral vine stamps are also PTI. The sentiment and black ink are from Hero Arts.



I used Copic Markers in BG10 and R81. I added some glitter to the curly vines. The button is PTI. The seam binding ribbon is from Etsy. The twine is from Joanns.

I am also entering this into Dynamic Duos
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! This is so very pretty ... Just love the colours Michelle and as always your stamping is impeccable

Lisa said...

Michelle this is the prettiest little card! Soft and sweet ;)

Jenny Engelke said...

What a super use of the challenge colors! Very soft and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!♥

Amy White said...

So very pretty! Love that stamp, and the ribbon embellishment cluster is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, oh my goodness is this ever pretty! Love the balance of your design and that awesome ribbon treatment. Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)