Sunday, February 10, 2013

You warm my heart

Back again for Papertrey Ink's sketch challenge...

For this challenge I chose sketch #4...

I used rustic cream and black cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are Carta Bella. All stamps, button and twine are also PTI.

I used riped avocado, classic kraft and fresh snow inks from PTI. The pink glitter cardstock is Recollections. The snowflake punch is Martha Stewart. The glitter is Martha Stewart.


Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle


8 comments:

Barb said...

lovely thru and thru! perfect stamp set for this sketch :)

Lesley said...

Love this!

Rosemary said...

beautiful, michelle!!

Lisa said...

What a perfect image to highlight on the banner! Wow Michelle this is beeeeeutiful!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable! I love your take on this sketch ... you really should be on the PTI team

Charlene said...

So cute Michelle!!!!! I love PTI sketches!

Shay said...

A very pretty card and I love your take on the sketch. The colors, winter theme make for a beautiful card.

Shanna Shands said...

Love the clean look!