Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wish Big

Hello there!

Happy Wednesday!



                                I'm just sharing what I created for the Sin City Design Team


 
Other supplies are:
Pattern Paper from My Mind's Eye
Cardstock and Vellum from Bazzill
Stampendous black embossing powder
Inks are Color Box peacock and Hero Arts soft sand shadow ink
Glitter cardstock is Recollections
Alphabet Stickers are Recollections
Button and twine from craft store

Hope you'll stop by the Blog and leave me a comment!

See you there!

Michelle

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful image and card Michelle.

Lisa said...

Stunning Michelle! I am in love with your glittery scallop borders with the pearl accents! The balloon/clock is a great image.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle...lovin' the glittery borders paired with the balloon image!

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! This card is stunning! I love everything about it from the gorgeous stamp to the paper, perfect sewing detail, glitter papper, pearls, and sentiment...whew...it's a true beauty...LOVE IT!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh... My .. GOODNESS!!!! This is truly stunning!! I love the stitching, the stamp and the borders ... Perfectly designed and executed ... I have to pin this one!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so pretty!