Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome Little One

Good morning......brrrrr!
I woke up to snow on the ground....not much, just an inch or two. It looks so pretty.

I want to share a card I made using the Colour Q palette...

I think I have to update my inks and cardstock selection. Sometimes these colors are just so hard to come close to.

All cardstock and sentiment are Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye. The ink is Color Box espresso. The gems are Recollections. The button is BoBunny.

 Cardstock and stamps are PTI. The buttons are BoBunny. Gems are Recollections. Corner punch is Fiskars.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



10 comments:

Robin K. said...

Oh I love how you used the pink button for the "o" on the first card! The banner is so sweet in those colors! And you second card is darling! Stay warm, my friend)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Michelle, I love your CAS. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Lisa said...

These are adorable Michelle! Love the sweet little banner on the first and those cute as a button buggaroos on the second!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!!

Rosemary said...

both cards are absolute sweetness, michelle!!

Brenda said...

I love these very sweet CAS cards Michelle! That sewn on banner is super cute and I love the design in your second card!

Ros Crawford said...

What sweet cards these are ... I love the use of the buttons ...

Maria said...

Very sweet cards...just too CUTE!

Noelle said...

Michelle, you did a wonderful job on these! You did great with the colors, just try to keep it close is what we say at CQC! :) Thanks for playing with us last week!

Sylvia said...

Both cards are fabulous, Michelle, love the last one, I think it just speaks to me! thanks for sharing your cards with us at the colourQ.