Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sin City Scraps Blog

Hello there bloggers!

I want to share with you what I created using stamps from Sin City Scraps

 
 
 
 
I used Sin City Stamps called  Clockworks.  All cardstock and 'forever' sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.  I used Hero Arts ink in soft sand and black, tumbled glass distress ink and PTI ripe avocado ink.
 
The canvas, alphabet stickers and gems are Recollections. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leaves are from Michaels. The cord is Darice from Michaels. The leaf trinket pin is from The Ribbon Reel.

I also created a frame...

I purchased the frame from Michaels. I painted it using white acrylic paint. Distressed the edges than stamped the images. I used Clockworks and Time Will Tell . I used inks from Color Box in peacock, magenta and curry.





I distressed the edges with Archival galaxy gold ink. The crystal flourishes are Zva Creative. I made the flower using burlap from Michaels.
 
Hope you stop by the Blog and check out these awesome stamps!!
 
 
Michelle



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow the clock images are so pretty! Wonderful projects Michelle, your frame is divine!

Charlene said...

Very pretty!!! I love how yu used a flower in the center!!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card and frame, michelle! that stamp set looks really neat!

Shanna Shands said...

You did wonderful with this stamp set. I would have never thought to use it on a frame. Very inspirational!

Maria said...

Fabulous clock images! You did a wonderful job with both of these beautiful creations! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Brenda said...

I Love this card Michelle! Love those big Roman Numerals and the wonderfully soft colors.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I am in love with your beautiful card ... what stunning stamps ... beautiful combination of embellishments and breathtaking! And your frame is delightful ... pretty colours and love the flower!