Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Papertrey Ink's free printables

Hey there...

Just playing along with one of  PTI's  amazing contests!!!

I chose to use the design from Heather Nichols...a hard choice, they are all wonderful!

 Here is what I created...



I used soft stone cardstock for the base. I printed the 'chevron freebie' twice so I could make the banner dimensional. The polka dot pattern paper is from Simple Stories. I inked the edges up with Classic Kraft ink from PTI. My mom crocheted that lovely flower! I added a button and twine from PTI. I used a corner punch from Fiskars. I scattered some gems from Recollections. The cork and burlap are from the craft store.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

5 comments:

Robin K. said...

Love how you incorporated the burlap and cork into your design! And your mom's flower is fabulous!!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE this Michelle! Those pretty little polka dots are a perfect background for the free image. And your flower from your mom is adorable ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card ... that flower is so pretty and really compliments the paper and the printable ..

Suzie said...

Love what you did with Heather's printable image! You adorned your card beautifully!

Marybeth said...

Love the polka dots on this one . Oh the crochet flower from your mom is gorgeous and so dainty! Love it!