Friday, February 8, 2013

Love you

Hey all!

Getting alot of snow here! Yikes!!!
Hope everyone is home safe and sound!

I'm playing along with Papertrey Ink's Year of the Flowers challenge.....

 
All stamps and cardstock are Papertrey Ink. I used Color Box
Ink in fresh green and orchid and a water brush to apply color to the rose.
I used black ink from Hero Arts. The border punch is Fiskars. The glitter is Barbara Trombley's.
The pearls are Recollections.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Michelle

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle... the gorgeous is gorgeous!

Alex said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the look of pink and black together! The glitter adds just a touch of sparkle without being too much, thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

What a stunning bloom Michelle! Love the way you've colored it and the glitter makes it look dew kissed! I'll been keeping all of my blizzardy blogging friends in my prayers. Hope you're all snuggled in safe and warm!

Marybeth said...

Ohhhhh so pretty Michelle! Love your gorgeous pink flower.
We even had a bit of hail that covered the yard like snow.
Stay safe and warm!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card! love the flower ...
I've been looking at photos of your snow ... WOW!! Stay warm and keep safe!

Brenda said...

That's one of my favourite flowers Michelle! Gorgeous with the sparkle!

Robin K. said...

The black really makes your beautiful bloom pop! I love the bit of glitter- does remind me of dew! Sounds like we got about the same amount of snow as you and thankfully no power outages:). It's crazy but temps are in 40's today and it's been raining!!!