Sunday, February 10, 2013

Look who just arrived...

Hello there!

Hope you faired well through the storm! Not so bad for Staten Island...about 10 inches.

I'm playing along with Papertrey Ink's sketch challenges...

The first sketch I'm sharing with you is
sketch #3...

The rustic cream cardstock, buttons, sentiment and kraft ink are from Papertrey Ink. The kraft cardstock is Bazzill. Pattern papers are a mix of Carta Bella and My Mnd's Eye.

 
I purchased the twine from Joanns.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

5 comments:

Tonya Jastad said...

Beautiful colors and I love the stitching! Great job!

Rosemary said...

you executed that sketch perfectly, michelle!! lovely card!

Lisa said...

Stellar job with the sketch Michelle! And holy cow your stitching is perfection!!! So happy you didn't get slammed with the snow. Stay warm ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I love this sketch and your stitching is perfect!

Shanna Shands said...

I should mail you everything I need stitched!!! Your stitching is so beautiful!